Demo | Update
| Examples | Sound-libraries
| Other Downloads
Finally I can present you the update of the SoundMixer to Version
Here a short extraction of the list of features
- Predefined sound- and media volume in sound-effects
- Even single sound files can now be put in sound-librarys
- Random number of sound-bank sequences
- Sound-events with sections
- Reduced CPU usage rate
- Scripting is now improved and a official feature
- Hot-Keys (Keys that work in every mode)
- More modes (accessible through the left shift key)
- Media Control keys on modern keyboards and notebooks are now supported
- and of course some small improvements, optimizations and bug fixes
A complete list of all features has hardly enough space in here,
so i gladly point you to the version history.
To use old sound librarys, sound events and sound banks they have
to be upgraded. You can find a corresponding program here
Old sound-packages (not the normal sound-libraries!) can no longer be used after
this patch! Please save your sound-packages as libraries before patching.
Just download and run the program. Everything else resolves itself.
Next to the Update you will also find a complete manual
as PDF on the server